Your Children's Ministry Team wants you to know that we are here to support parents in their role as the spiritual leaders of their family. As a result of Sunday's services being online, we have made available the video lessons and supporting content that would have been available
on Sunday morning.
When you click on the blue DIGITAL CHURCH link below, look for RESOURCES at the bottom left corner under the video link. Click on it and it will bring up the list of GodTime Sheets and Parent Cues for your child's age/grade. Click on the title to bring up that page on your screen.
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...
Our desire is for every child, no matter how young, to experience church as a safe and comfortable place where they belong as part of God’s family. Our curriculum, Orange FirstLook, emphasizes three basic truths we impress through our stories, crafts, games, and playtime: God made me, God loves me, and Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
We give out care packages to families with new babies. If you or someone you know would like to receive a Bundle of Joy please fill out this form >
K - 4TH GRADE
Our program for K-4th grade students includes 3 major elements; praise and worship, large group teaching; small group activities and prayer. We utilize a web-based curriculum published by “The reThink Group” called Orange. There are 3 core truths we want kids to know:
- I can trust God no matter what – because the Bible is the source of wisdom and truth. (Wisdom & Character)
- I need to make the wise choice – because what I learn from the Bible applies to my daily life. (Faith)
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated – because my relationships with my small group leaders and friends matter. (Friendship & Relationship)
Most kids form their entire idea of whom God is and choose whether or not they will have a relationship with Him before leaving 5th grade. To this end, we strive to provide students with the understanding and tools needed to continue their spiritual journey and “next steps” into middle school. The program includes 2 elements; Inductive Bible Study & Divin’ In Series.
- Bible Study – 5th graders participate in an inductive study of some of the New Testament Books of the Bible (Philemon, Ephesians, Philippians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, James). These studies help students “study” truths in the Bible, and apply them to their lives. The study takes place in a “small group discussion” format.
- Divin’ In – A 10-week interactive class designed to help kids explore and build upon their spiritual growth as they learn about God’s Master Plan, His Word and His expectations of us as believers. Some of the topics covered include Creation, the Trinity, Sin, the Bible, the Holy Spirit, Spiritual Gifts, Worship, Prayer, how to study the Bible, and much more.